Bade Mandir Sewa & Satsang timing
Monday : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Mandir is open for sewa and satsang.
Langar is not served. Prasad brought by the sangat is distributed.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Satsang 7:00 PM onwards, followed by langar which is served after 9:00 PM.
Driving directions for Bade Mandir
- Travelling on Mehrauli Gurgaon Rd (towards Mehrauli/Delhi) turn right Chhattarpur metro station
- Passing by Chhattarpur Mandir (on your left) travel straight on Main Chhatarpur Rd
- Cross the signal (after about 1 km) and continue straight on the Main Chhatarpur Rd for about 9 kms upto Sawan Public School
- You will be crossing Tivoli Banquet halls, IIPM, Asola, Fatehpur Beri, Dera More (Petrol Pump) and finally Radha Swami Satsang Beas (Gate no. 1 to 10) before reaching Sawan Public School (on the left side)
- About 200m after Sawan Public School, the road curves first towards left and then towards right, immediately followed by a turn on the left
- Turn left (after about 250m from Sawan Public School)
- Go straight for about 700m and the Guruji's Bade Mandir will be visible in the form of a huge Shivling.
- You will be guided by the sewadars (parking assistants) for parking your vehicle